Cocktail party effect

Dr. Divenyi:

Is there any way to find out more about your allusion to the
connection between the cocktail-party effect and tracking envelopes of
multiple speech samples?  Also, my understanding is that the
cocktail-party phenomenon originally referred to a binaural effect.
Were you alluding to a monaural or binaural type of processing?  I'm
using the network in the hopes that I'm not the only one who has
missed this information and that others may find your response as
useful as I.  Thank you.

                   -Bill Woods

Your text: