Auditory Evoked Potentials

I've previously done some work modelling
parts of the auditory nerve and dorsal cochlear nucleus,
and looking for correlations between the responses
of units in the model and behavioural responses
to certain speech sounds (e.g. Pont and Damper (1991)
JASA, 83:1213-1228).

I've now started looking at the simulation of far-field
extracellular potentials using similar models.  If anybody
knows of any previous work in this area - such as the simulation
of brainstem auditory evoked potentials - I'd be very
interested to see them.

Many thanks,

Mike Pont.