Related list

I have noted the appearance of several messages on the "Perception" list
that might be of interest to the ASHA SID6 list.  I have been "hi-jacking" them
and sending them on to that still small group.  I thought I would send this info
for those of you who might want to  subscribe to it.

Thanks

Larry Feth

Here is a crude list of subscribers to the SID6 e-mail server.  We (you) should
be able to send a review request to listserv@shs.ohio-state.edu to get this
at anytime.  However, another bug has appeared.  Although everyone is subscribe
as not concealed, the review command won't give out the names.  We'll let
you know when it is fixed.

Also, two people are apparently subscribed twice?  At least they show up
on the list twice.  Paul Nailand and Larry Peterson - are you getting two
copies of everything?  If so, you might try to unsubscribe one of the
listings.

After a small flurry of activity following the Research Bulletin notice
activity has tapered off.  I have been stealing a few thing from the Auditory
Perception list at McGill if it seemed to be of interest.  Comments and
suggestions for use of the list are welcome

Larry

047NAIL@WITSVMA.WITS.AC.ZA  Paul Nailand
CARNEYA@BOYSTOWN.ORG    Arlene Carney
WTM@SHELDEV.SHEL.ISC-BR.COM  Bill Mcgarry