[no subject]

I think it is appropriate to publicly thank Punita Singh for doing the
unthinkable amount of work necessary to put together five sessions on Auditory
Organization for the ASA meeting in Ottawa. I also think that Al Bregman
should be recognized for doing the work necessary to convince auditory
researchers that organization is a critical problem for the field to address.
I was gratified at the enormous amount of fascinating research that was
presented; I learned a lot and had a fantastic time as well. (If John Grose is
on this list, I want to say that my deafness was only temporary!). Kathy