[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Does anyone know where I can get the 'Staggered Spondaic Word Test' from?
It was designed by Jack Katz in the US a decade or two ago and is a kind of
audiologist's test of central auditory dysfunction.

I need to use this preferably in a couple of months. Does anyone know the
publisher/manufacturer of the test? Whether it is available in the UK?


Kevin L. Baker