Date: Tue, 29 Mar 94 10:10:43 BST
From: Sheila Williams <S.Williams@dcs.shef.ac.uk>
Subject: job request

Hi,

If it is acceptible to post job requests on your mailing list, could you
please distribute the following,

Sheila.

                                URGENT

  Cognitive Scientist (Speech and Auditory Perception) seeks Research Position
        (can travel)

Qualifications:

        BA Hons. (Open)     Psychology
        BSc Hons. (CNAA)    Computing Science
        PhD (Reading, UK)   Linguistic Science

 Research Experience (7 years at post-doctoral level):

        Empirical Study of Auditory Grouping (Auditory Scene Analysis)
        Computational modelling of Auditory Perception and of Lexical Phonology
        Phonology of speech style
        Data elicitation and analysis of inter- and intra-speaker variation

  - includes experience of grant and project management and international
    collaboration.

Details, referees and publications available on request.

Sheila M Williams
s.williams@dcs.shef.ac.uk

------- End of Forwarded Message