Technical difficulties with AUDITORY

Dear List -

There seems to be some difficulty with posting to AUDITORY - mail to
AUDITORY@VM1.MCGILL.CA is rejected with a message to the effect that
AUDITORY is an unknown account on MUSICM.MCGILL.CA (a seemingly
irrelevent comment, but still).  I am waiting to find out what is
going on from the local system administrators, but in the mean time I
have set up a simple redistribution list at my local site that should
suffice for the interim.  If you want to send a message to the list in
the next few days, please use

	AUDITORY@MEDIA.MIT.EDU

I have a few messages that people have sent me over the past week
which I will send you through this address shortly (assuming, of
course, this message makes it through successfully).

Apologies to those of you who have suffered the rude affront of
IBM VM SMTP rejected mail messages as a result of this mishap.

--  DAn Ellis <dpwe@media.mit.edu>
    MIT Media Lab Perceptual Computing - Machine Listening group.