Re: coming soon

> following greg sandell's announcement, please stay tuned for the Carlyon
> Research Archive of Psychoacoustics...
Hmm: it looks like there's a fair amount of duplication of effort going on;
we've recently started on the Sheffield Hearing Information Treasury.

Maybe we should start collaborating a bit more -- how about developing the
Collection of Auditory Treatises, Hearing And Related Sciences Information

Have fun,

posn.   research facilitator
where   institute for language speech and hearing
        sheffield university
        c/o department of computer science
        regent court
        211 portobello street