Re: [CFP] IJCAI-95 Workshop on CASA (was: Sheffield Meeting)

> Yes, the proposal of IJCAI-95 Workshop on Computational Auditory Scene
> Analysis is accepted.  Enclosed is a copy of CFP.
> CFP of postscript version is placed at
>
>         sail.stanford.edu: ~ftp/pub/casa/ijcai95-casa-cfp.ps

You may also get a compress-ed, uuencode-d version directly from me by email.

Simply send me
        m.crawford@dcs.shef.ac.uk
an email with
        ijcai-cfp
as the Subject line, and it will be automatically sent to you.

Have fun,

mmalcolm.

posn.   research facilitator
where   institute for language speech and hearing
        sheffield university
        c/o department of computer science
        regent court
        211 portobello street