Re: [CFP] IJCAI-95 Workshop on CASA (was: Sheffield Meeting)

> Yes, the proposal of IJCAI-95 Workshop on Computational Auditory Scene
> Analysis is accepted.  Enclosed is a copy of CFP.
> CFP of postscript version is placed at
>         sail.stanford.edu: ~ftp/pub/casa/ijcai95-casa-cfp.ps
You may also get a compress-ed, uuencode-d version directly from me by email.

Simply send me
an email with
as the Subject line, and it will be automatically sent to you.

Have fun,

posn.   research facilitator
where   institute for language speech and hearing
        sheffield university
        c/o department of computer science
        regent court
        211 portobello street