Audio-CD writer software

Hello everybody,

we are looking for a software to write audio CDs (Red Book) with a PC, using
MS-Windows (3.11, 95 - if ever available?). It should work with the Phillips
CCD522 CD-recorder.

Does anyone has some experiences res. a recommendation which software product
might be on the top since there are a couple of programs around?

Thanks in advanve,

Cheers,
Kai

PS: Lots of thanks to everybody who replied on my last request, concerning
spatial audio for audio/videoconferencing.

Kai Crispien M.A.
TU-Cottbus                                    Tel: ++49 355 692128/84
Fakultaet III, Ls Kommunikationstechnik       Fax: ++49 355 692150
Karl Marx Str. 17                             email: kai@kt.tu-cottbus.de
D-03044 Cottbus              www: http://www.kt.tu-cottbus.de/personal/kc
Germany