Biophysics of sound (was: Re: heart response to mu~s Biophysics of sound (was: Re: heart response to music)

>> What physiological effects (including RSQ wave responses, perfusion of
>> blood) does music exert on the heart.
>>         I thought McGill was a lively place.  If not, I'll try UCLA!!
>
>This looks like a UCLA  problem,

Does UCLA have such a list? If not, perhaps what's wanted
is something to discuss biophysiological effects of sound,
music, emotion, consciousness & whatnot. Might there be interest in
such a list? If so, these items being among my primary interests
I herewith volunteer to moderate, organize, charterize etc.

-- eliot