headphone survey

Am I correct in remembering that someone on this list recently did a survey
of headphones used in hearing research (I know Bob Carlyon recently posted
on Sennheiser characteristics)?  If so, I would be interested in the
results of the survey.  If not, I would like to initiate one.  In addition
to headphone model/type, please note frequency response, distortion
characteristics, Left/Right transfer function match, cross-talk, and method
of calibration (e.g. real ear/probe mic, flat-plate coupler, etc.).
Thanks.  If this query turns out to be a survey, I will post the results.

John Grose
jhg@med.unc.edu