Re: Lab Equipment Suggestions

Dear Larry,

I beg to differ with you on this one.  One of the reasons for the creation
of this list was to offer students the opportunity to tune in quickly on
this research area.  I understand that those who are already well
established may have better things to do than deal with requests of this
type, but all they have to do is delete the request.

As to wasting bandwidth, I can't really think of better ways of wasting
it than helping people get started in our exciting research field.

Al

Albert S. Bregman,  Professor, Dept of Psychology,  McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue,   Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada   H3A 1B1.
Phone: +1 514-398-6103 Fax: -4896 Email: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca