Further terms

Dear List,

Jont Allen has also brought to my attention that Harvey Fletcher also worked
with noise that stimulates all filters equally.  Dr. Fletcher appears not
to have coined a term (at least I couldn't find one in a quick glance through
the pages suggested by Jont), but it seems appropriate to mention his work in
this context.  The portion of the note from Jont attached below has more
 details.

-Bill Woods