Auditory objects

I am making a demo for my Hearing Science course on
auditory object perception. I would like to create a
demo that I heard S. McAdams present during his talk at
berkeley a few years ago, but I don't know the details
of the signals.

I recall that he played the even and odd harmonics of
a harmonic complex and modulated separately the the
even and odd harmnics. The odd harmonics sounded like
a "clarinet" while the even harmonics sounded like a
"soprano singer".

Does anyone know the thr modulation freq & rate
as well as the ramps (attack and release times),
fundamental frequ, phase and rolloff that produce
a salient demonstration?

Thanks,

Bert Schlauch