ICAD Submission Address

Dear Colleagues:

The submission address for papers for ICAD, the International Conference on
Auditory Display, was erroneously announced as the Santa Fe Insitute's old
address.  I missed this in editing the CFP and Web site and apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause.

The correct address for paper submission is:

Santa Fe Insitute
1399 Hyde Park Road
Santa Fe, NM  87501

We encourage papers by the May 20 deadline but will extend this deadline by
one week to May 27 in case anybody sent their papers in already and the
postal service is slow to return them.  Again, we apologize for any
inconvenience.

Gregory Kramer

Gregory Kramer
Clarity/Santa Fe Institute