Re: FW: Head and Torso simulator (HATS)

Dear Nick,

I see no reason for scorn for any question related to auditory
perception.  I hope you get your answer. - Al

Albert S. Bregman,  Professor, Dept of Psychology,  McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue,   Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada   H3A 1B1.
Phone: +1 514-398-6103 Fax: -4896 Email: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca