Research Studentship

Unexpectly, a research studentship, to support a Ph.D. student, has become
available in my Department, starting immediately.  Only UK students are
eligible to apply.  If there is anyone out there interested in doing a
Ph.D. under my supervision, please contact me as soon as possible.

Brian C.J. Moore, Ph.D
Professor of Auditory Perception,
Dept. of Experimental Psychology, University of Cambridge,
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EB, England
Tel. (+) 44 1223 333574       FAX: (+) 44 1223 333564