CMR: query

Hello

a. I was looking for a recent summary (review/book) with comprehensive
references of psychophysical and physiological work on CMR. Advanced
graduate student level.

b. I also have a question. Do similar phenomena exist for tones ? That is,
does the presence of a tone that is amplitude modulated affect the
detection of a tone of different frequency (ie. greater than normal
critical bandwidth away) that is changing similarly with time ? Any other
results of this nature ?

The question is vague, but that only reflects my current level of
understanding of this subject :-) So anything you might point out would be
valuable.

I shall compile interesting responses and post them to the list.

Thanks a lot

Suresh Krishna

B. Suresh Krishna,
Graduate Fellow,                      247 Montgomery Street, # 4,
Center for Neural Science,            Jersey City, NJ 07302
Room 809, 4 Washington Place,         Ph: 201-333-7041.
New York, NY 10003-6621.
Ph:    212-998-3901
Fax:   212-995-4011
Email: suresh@cns.nyu.edu  URL: http://www.cns.nyu.edu/home/suresh/suresh.html