email of J. M. Kates?

Hi,

I'm trying to find the email of Mr. James M. Kates of City University
of New York. He has published the following papers on a cochlear model,
so I was thinking that one of you might know how to contact him.

@Article{Kates.1991a,
  author =       "J. M. Kates",
  title =        "A time-domain digital cochlear model",
  journal =      "IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing",
  year =         "1991",
  volume =       "39",
  number =       "1",
  pages =        "2573--2592"
}

@Article{Kates.1991b,
  author =       "J. M. Kates",
  title =        "Modeling normal and impaired hearing: Implications
                  for hearing aid design",
  journal =      "Ear and Hearing",
  year =         "1991",
  volume =       "12",
  number =       "6",
  pages =        "162S--176S"
}

@Article{Kates.1993,
  author =       "J. M. Kates",
  title =        "Accurate tuning curves in a cochlear model",
  journal =      "IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing",
  year =         "1995",
  volume =       "1",
  number =       "4",
  pages =        "453--562"
}

@Article{Kates.1995,
  author =       "J. M. Kates",
  title =        "Two-tone suppression in a cochlear model",
  journal =      "IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing",
  year =         "1995",
  volume =       "3",
  number =       "5",
  pages =        "396--406"
}

Thanks in advance
  Brian Karlsen
Brian Lykkegaard Karlsen           | Speech and Hearing Research Group
Research Associate                 | Department of Computer Science
                                   | University of Sheffield
E-mail: B.Karlsen@dcs.shef.ac.uk   | Regent Court
http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~brian   | 211 Portobello Street
Phone: (+44) (0)114 22 21905       | Sheffield S1 4DP
Fax:   (+44) (0)114 22 21810       | U.K.