Re: Temporary binding of description

Dear Edward

I am sorry that you feel that way about my contribution, but as
far as I can see thus, far I have been the only person to offer
a solution to the problem of the independent habituation of a
shared word left and right in terms of the brain.

It seems to me quite sensible to
look to the literature on aphasia to answer the question how
words are represented in the brain in relation to perceptual
objects. Further, in order to properly understand the way words
are represented in the human brain it makes more than sense to
compare the human brain with that of an ape which does not have
words, but does have a highly developed symbolic capacity.

With best wishes

Dr Neil Todd
Lecturer in Psychology
Department of Psychology