Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 21:01:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: Rebecca Mercuri <mercuri@gradient.cis.upenn.edu>
Subject: AES Meeting University Park PA

Please forward to the auditory newsgroup this query:

Does anyone happen to have the agenda on-line for the AES meeting
upcoming at University Park PA? I've browsed the web-site and find
that it doesn't have (or I couldn't find) the basic list of what
sessions are on which days, also with the names of the speakers on the
days. Also, when are the Catgut events? I heard that Hutchins was
giving some sort of keynote speech, but don't have a date/time for
that either. I'm rather time constrained and may only be able to make
1-2 days of the conference, so I'm hoping to maximize what I'd like to
see (namely the Catgut events if there are any, and talks involving
binaural localization theory, which I understand there are, some of
which seem to be Wednesday AM).

Please, if anyone has the schedule on-line (I don't need the
abstracts), please forward it to me. Thanks and hope to see some of
you at Penn State!

R. Mercuri
mercuri@acm.org

------- End of Forwarded Message