[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Binary attachments
- To: Multiple recipients of list AUDITORY <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Binary attachments
- From: Dan Ellis <dpwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:14:15 PDT
- Comments: <Parser> W: TO field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained.
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 21 Jun 1997 19:25:01 EDT." <199706220040.RAA12699@icsia.ICSI.Berkeley.EDU>
- Reply-to: Dan Ellis <dpwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Research in auditory perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear List -
Jont Allen wrote:
>> GERT ten Hoopen wrote:
>> > +++Binary Attachment: fatima.doc
>> I have a BIG problem with doc attachments.
For those of you who were to read Gert's discussion of synthesizing
band-pass noise signals, I have replaced his message on the AUDITORY
archive with a plain-text version (to the best of my ability to decode
it!). It's at:
.. along with all the other past postings to the list.