Apologies for binary attaching by a dinosaurus

Dear List,

I didn't realize binary attaching a file I wrote at home and tried to attach
here at my office caused commotion. I apologize for my bad behaviour, but I
assure you my study at home, my laboratory, and my office are very clean. I was
flabbergasted myself to read the cryptograph. My message to the list and in
particular to Fatima Husain (about creating band-pass noises) has luckily been
converted by Dan Ellis, thanks Dan you did an elegant job, and can be found at

http://sound.media.mit.edu/dpwe-bin/mhmessage.cgi/AUDITORY/postings/1997/189

Dan also included my site but forgot to insert an underscore. The correct site:

http://www.leidenuniv.nl/www/w3_func/gert.htm

but for the rest the deciphering work by Dan was flawless!!!
Sorry again to all of you,

Gert ten Hoopen
Leiden University (also old)
Section of Experimental & Theoretical Psychology
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Leiden, the Netherlands