Second apology binary attaching

Dear list,

Yesterday I apologized for binary attaching a file containing answers to the
question by Fatima Husain about generating band-pass noises. I thanked Dan
Ellis a lot for deciphering. In my message of yesterday I mentioned my site,
and again I made an error, and again Dan Ellis repaired. My correct site is:

It's a pity I can't send a good bottle of DUTCH JENEVER to Dan by e-mail, you
know the stuff with which we kill germs and virus.

Gert ten Hoopen