Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 19:44:30 +1000
From: kj.stevens@uws.edu.au (Kate Stevens)
Subject: Australian Music & Psychology Seminar (AMPS)

                      - AUDITORY list posting -

            Australian Music and Psychology Seminar (AMPS)
       at The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia

This is a one-off international announcement about the Australian Music &
Psychology Seminar (AMPS) for the information of researchers who may be
visiting Australia in the coming months.

The seminar is held in the School of Psychology at the University of New
South Wales in Sydney each fortnight (Friday 3.30-5.00pm) and we seek
presentations of research and work-in-progress from staff and graduate
students working in audition/music/psychology areas.

If you are visiting Sydney and would like to present at AMPS or would like
further information please contact me via email: kj.stevens@uws.edu.au
We would also be pleased if you could make AMPS known to any colleagues or
students who may be visiting this part of the world in 1997.  Thank you.

Kate Stevens.

------- End of Forwarded Message