Available positions

Subject: Research and Teaching in Acoustics

In connection with a new research project concerning 3D sound for
multimedia, and for teaching at the M.Sc. education in acoustics we
need a number of new employees in the near future. Regular research
as well as jobs combining research and teaching are concerned.

We are therefore advertising for persons with special interest within
the relevant fields, such as psychoacoustics/human hearing,
acoustics, binaural technology, and digital signal processing.

The complete advertisement can be found on the following URL

We kindly ask you to pass this message on to persons, who might be
interested in one of the above vacant jobs at our laboratory.

Thank you in advance for your help and kind regards,

Lone Engen
Secretary to Professor Henrik M=F8ller
Lone Engen, secretary           phone:  +45 9635 8710
Acoustics Laboratory            fax:    +45 9815 2144
Aalborg University
Fredrik Bajersvej 7 B4          e-mail:
DK-9220 Aalborg =D8, Denmark    URL: