Hi one and all

For those who may be interested (or who have students who may be

The Bionic Ear Institue & the Dept. of Otolaryngology at the University
of Melbourne have announced three currently available APA level
scholarships for PhD/ Masters research:

1) Speech perception in the developing child field
2) Neurophysiology of the central auditory processing field
3) Neuroscience, Physiology and Cochlear Implants

For more info pls refer to:

We trained hard - but every time we were beginning to form into teams we
would be restructured. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet
any situation by restructuring ...... and a wonderful method it can be
for creating an illusion of progress, while producing
confusion,inefficiency and demoralisation. (Petronius Obit/Petronius
Arbiter 100BC or AD 66)
Steve Slade MMus BMusSon
Leumas Design P/L
Brisbane, Australia