Re: Bibliography on background music effects

    I'd recommend as a starting point "Music and consumer behaviour" by A=
drian
C. North and David J. Hargreaves, chapter 14 of The Social Psychology of
Music, edited by the same authors, Oxford Univ. Press 1997.  It gives a
well-annotated survey with bibliography.

rosemary

--
=BB=BB=BB=BB=BB=BB=AB=AB=AB=AB=AB=AB=AB=BB=BB=BB=BB=BB=BB=BB=AB=AB=AB=AB=AB=
=AB=AB

 Dr. Rosemary Mountain
 Universidade de Aveiro
 Communication & Art Dept.