Re: Tomatis

>It is yet more evidence for my theory that, in France, the
>real scientists are put on one track, and the other ones are put into
>hearing research.

To what has been said, I'll add that the review collected by Richard
(thanks!) would have made a good antidote against the "snake oil" without
that sentence.  With it it's useless for local application.

Snake oil is a nice expression, though.  I don't know of one so nice in
French...

Alain

Alain de Cheveigne'
Laboratoire de Linguistique Formelle, CNRS / Universite' Paris 7,
case 7003, 2 place Jussieu, 75251 Paris CEDEX 05, FRANCE.
phone:   +33 1 44273633, fax: +33 1 44277919
e-mail:  alain@linguist.jussieu.fr
http://www.linguist.jussieu.fr/~alain/