Re: Vibrato

David,

> (speed, depth, onset-delay, etc.)  Our preliminary literature search has not
> produced the sort of background literature we need to get started (apart
> from the old work by Seashore).  Does anyone know of some classic papers

Henkjan Honing and Peter Desain have some very fine work in this area,
with comparisons between their own data and Seashore's.  Honing
presented it at the Seashore conference last October (no proceedings,
unfortunately), and the two of them presented it at The 1996 McGill ICMPC I'm
pretty sure (although I find no entry in that years' proceedings).  I'm
not sure if it's been published yet, you'd best contact them.  (Sorry,
no email addresses conveniently at hand...)

Greg

--
Gregory J. Sandell, Research Associate, sandell@sparky.parmly.luc.edu
Parmly Hearing Institute, Loyola University Chicago