Fw: ASHA Research Listserv: Beware!

Please note that the ASHA listserv is *not* generally available to all
interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leisa Moyer <LMoyer@asha.org>
To: stuart@phonetics.ucl.ac.uk <stuart@phonetics.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: 08 May 1998 06:04
Subject: ASHA Research Listserv

We appreciate your interest in ASHA's Research Listserv!

As a benefit of service,  the ASHA listserv is only available to ASHA
members, NSSLHA members,  and students in training programs for
communication sciences and disorders.

I would like to subscribe you to our listserv. However, I cannot seem to
locate in our system.  Please send me your full name (or your ASHA member
number, if you know it) at your earliest convenience.  As soon as I receive
your reply, I will add you to the listserv.

Thank you,
Leisa Moyer
ASHA National Office
System Analyst/Programmer