Klatt synthesis

We are looking to synthesize some CV continua using the Klatt software package
(we aren't yet sure of the specific continua but one will very likely be a BA-DA
continuum).  Does anyone know of sites that have CV continua available for
downloading (preferably with .WAV format).  Alternatively, are there sites that
have the paramater files used for synthesizing different continua available?

Many Thanks,

Mitch Sommers

Mitchell S. Sommers,Ph.D.
Dept. of Psychology
Washington University
Campus Box 1125
St. Louis, MO 63130

McGill is running a new version of LISTSERV (1.8c on Windows NT).
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv