Re: comodulation release of masking (CMR)

Re: Models of CMR

One model that has been used to successfully simulate comodulation masking
release based upon processing of the "raw waveforms" is the modulation
filter bank model of Dau and colleagues.  Verhey and Dau presented this
work at a recent ASA meeting (1996; JASA 100, 2625A).

Dave

David A. Eddins
Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
Indiana University