Re: granular synthesis and auditory segmentation

Peter,

>I'd love to hear about *psychophysical* auditory perception
>experiments that unambiguously demonstrate temporal
>processing in humans in the 3 to 5 kHz range!  My expectation
>is that such results have not been found...
        ... Please refer to my todays's posting titled ...
                - "UNmixing Sources, i.e., The Cocktail Party Effect"
        ... Wideband Source Segregation is there discussed.

Rich Fabbri

McGill is running a new version of LISTSERV (1.8d on Windows NT).
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv