Re: apology

At 04:39 PM 12/8/98 +0000, Bob Carlyon wrote:
>even though ed burns is no longer a member of the list I must apologise for
>inadvertedly sending out a copy of my slightly snotty email to the
>organisers of the berlin 99 meeting
>
>On the plus side you now know not to book your return flights until after
>the fascinating presentation by gockel, carlyon, and micheyl
>
>bob

Come on, Bob! We (in the US) are just being subjected to a public analysis
of a semi-public denial of a definitely un-public matter committed by an
internationally known U.S. citizen. Your apology is just simply
insufficient, dubiously sincere, and comes too late. When it arrived, I had
already mailed a copy of your first message to Ed Burns.

This told, I agree with everything you said about the Berlin meeting caper.

As ever,
        Pierre

Pierre Divenyi             Experimental Audiology Research (151)
                                     V.A. Medical Center, Martinez, CA
94553, USA
Phone: (925) 370-6745
Fax:     (925) 228-5738
E-mail :                       pdivenyi@marva4.ebire.org

McGill is running a new version of LISTSERV (1.8d on Windows NT).
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv