Searching a report by J. L. Hall

Dear List

I searching a references to a internal report at Bell Telephone Laboratories,
Murray Hill, but the library at our university is unable to help me getting it.
I contacted Bell Telephone Laboratories - unfortunately with no success

The author is J. L. Hall and the title is "Maximum-Likelihood sequential
procedure for estimation of psychometric functions". The actual year of the
publication is not known for me but the same author had a presentation of
the project at a meeting in the Acoustical Society of America in 1968 (with
the same title).

I will be very grateful if someone can tell me if this report is placed at any
library or if I can get a copy of it anywhere because it is a primary
references for my thesis.

--
Best regards,

Morten Lydolf (M.Sc.E.E.)