Effect of mic. position in ear canal

Quite a few studies have looked at the transfer function from free field to
ear canal, and some have included the effect of depth of microphone
placement. I am interested in finding data on the effect of the
posterior-anterior placement of the microphone within the ear canal
cross-section, preferably in relation to measurements in the blocked ear
canal. I am not aware of any work addressing this question.

I would be grateful for any suggestions members might have on this.

Graham Naylor

Graham Naylor
Oticon Research Centre
Kongevejen 243