Re: transfer functions for small concert rooms

Christian Kaernbach wrote:

> I am looking for freely available transfer functions of small to very
> small concert rooms, for some standard arrangement (listener in the
> midst of auditorium, sender on the stage), preferably as finite impulse
> response so that I could apply them to synthetic or anechoically
> recorded signals in order to produce the effect as if these were
> recorded in this concert room.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Christian Kaernbach
>
> --
> Dr. Christian Kaernbach
> Institut fuer Allgemeine Psychologie
> Universitaet Leipzig
> Seeburgstr. 14-20     Tel.: +49 341 97-35968, Fax: -35969
> 04 103 Leipzig        mailto:chris@psychologie.uni-leipzig.de
> Germany               http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~psycho/kaernbach/
Have you tried our image model?

@article{Allen79b,
   author = {Allen, J. B. and Berkley, D. A.},
   title = {Image method for efficiently simulating small-room acoustics},
   journal = {JASA},
   volume = {65},
   pages = {943-950},
   year = {1979}
}

--
Jont B. Allen (Technology Leader), AT&T Labs-Research, Shannon Laboratory
180 Park Ave., Room E161, Florham Park NJ 07932-0971