Sweep rates

Dear List,

I was wondering if anyone knows if/where I might
be able to find specific numbers on the sweep
rates that the auditory system can cope with. Also
of interest is whether/how this is related to the
duration of the sweep and the frequency range of
the sweep.

The only real data I've obtained to date is a paper
published in the 70's.

Thanks in advance.
Kathy.
|                       Kathy Melih                          |
|                      Ph.D Candidate                        |
|             School of Information Technology               |
| Griffith University            | +61 7 5594 8503 (Phone)   |
| PMB 50, Gold Coast Mail Centre | +61 7 5594 8066 (Fax)     |
| Qld 9726 AUSTRALIA             | K.Melih@gu.edu.au (email) |