Postdoctoral position available

Please post the following position to the list:

Postdoctoral position available to perform psychophysical and brain mapping
experiments in subjects with dyslexia.  We are examining auditory and visual
deficits in dyslexic subjects of various ages, and have devised a unique and
powerful set of analytic tools with which to interrogate the visual and auditory
systems.  We seek a well-trained visual or auditory psychophysicist who has an
interest in using either psychophysical or brain imaging techniques in this area.
Please forward a CV and the names of referees to Dr. Max Cynader, Director,
Brain Research Centre, University of British Columbia, 2550 Willow Street,
Vancouver, BC Canada V5Z 3N9.   If replying by e-mail, please send text only –
NO attachments.  Salary scale:  competitive, based on qualifications, with
opportunities for future advancement.