multi-electrode array

Hello!

I am setting up an experiment to record single neuron activity in
the auditory cortex of the pallid bat in response to behaviorally relevant
sounds.  Part of the experiment requires a multielectrode array that will
enable me to record from a 2.0mm x 2.0mm area of the cortex.
Ideal specs would be as follows, but at this stage I am looking into all
possibilities:
4x4 array (16 microelectrodes)
smaller than 2mm x 2mm array size

Are there any commercial sources of such arrays and corresponding
electronics.  I would really appreciate if you could suggest a source
or some colleague who might be able to help me.

Thank You.

Khaleel A. Razak
Dept. of Zoology/Physiology
University of Wyoming