request graphs of head-related transfer functions

Hello. Could someone working in the area of binaural synthesis reproduction
(i.e., virtual acoustic space) please send me data of head-related transfer
functions (HRTFs) that were measured on two different individuals. I in
turn would like to graph this data for inclusion in an internal report. I
shall greatfuly acknowledge the donor. Thank you for any assistance that
can be offered.

Rob
--
Robert Arrabito
Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine

phone: (416) 635-2033
fax: (416) 635-2013
e-mail: robbie@dciem.dnd.ca
http://www.dciem.dnd.ca/