request graphs of head-related transfer functions

Hello. Could someone working in the area of binaural synthesis reproduction
(i.e., virtual acoustic space) please send me data of head-related transfer
functions (HRTFs) that were measured on two different individuals. I in
turn would like to graph this data for inclusion in an internal report. I
shall greatfuly acknowledge the donor. Thank you for any assistance that
can be offered.

Robert Arrabito
Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine
P.O. Box 2000
1133 Sheppard Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario
M3M 3B9