From: "Luethke, Lynn (NIDCD)" <luethkel@nidcd.nih.gov>
Subject: IHCON 2000
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:30:21 -0500

REMINDER:   ABSTRACT DEADLINE MAY 1

                      for

IHCON 2000  (INTERNATIONAL HEARING AID RESEARCH CONFERENCE)

Granlibakkken Conference Center
Lake Tahoe, California, USA
August 23 - 27, 2000

This will be the first meeting of the combined NIDCD and LAKE ARROWHEAD
International Conferences on Advanced Hearing Aid Research.

This is a multidisciplinary, international conference.  Submissions are
encouraged from scientists and engineers in related disciplines, as well

as from those doing research with hearing aids.

For full conference information, and to register for the conference, go
to the conference website:

http://www.hei.org/htm/ihcon.htm

or contact Christine Linton-Doyle

            Telephone:   213-353-7047
            E-mail:  clintondoyle@hei.com
            Fax:      213-413-0950

STUDENT SUPPORT:

Financial support is available for graduate student attendance at the
IHCON 2000 conference.  Students from all disciplines are urged to
apply.  Please see the conference website for details.

------- End of Forwarded Message