Re: vision:audition::surfaces:sources

To Michael:

If my memory doesn't fail me, there is a discussion of this symmetry in
J.J.Gibson's 1966 book "The senses considered as perceptual systems".

Sigurd Saue
Voxelvision AS      *    work: +47 73 87 36 97
Dronningensgt. 32   *    home: +47 74 85 70 67
N-7011 TRONDHEIM    *    fax:  +47 73 87 36 99
NORWAY              *