Speech synthesis and analysis

I wonder if someone could recommend a speech synthesizer and analyzer.  In the past I have used CSRE and DADSP for analysis.  A Klatt synthesizer which was included in a package from TDT was available but I want something which uses .wav files.  I am starting from scratch in a new lab and would appreciate any information on new products or products someone has found most useful in synthesizing speech sounds with ability to manipulate several acoustic parameters.