Voiced speech fundamental frequency ?

The pitch of speech varies considerably between linguistic communities. See
the review paper by Dolson:

Dolson, M., 1994. The pitch of speech as a function of linguistic community.
Music Perception 11, 321-331.

In a recent large pitch-range study of native Dutch speakers the ranges
were:

138-469 Hz for 8 adult females
65-333 Hz for 7 adult males.

Ladd, D. R. & Terken, J., 1995. Modelling intra- and inter-speaker pitch
range variation. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Congress of
Phonetic Sciences Stockholm (eds. Elenius, K. & Branderud, P.), Vol.2,
386-389.

Shriberg, E., Ladd, D. R., Terken, J. & Stolcke, A., 1996. Modelling pitch
range variation within and across speakers: Predicting F0 targets when
'speaking up'. In: Proceedings Addendum of the 4th International Conference
on Speech and Language Processing Philadelphia, 1-4.

Martin