Dissertation Dissaster

Hello List:

    This may be a bit unconventional, but it seems foolish to waste such a
wonderful resource such as the pool of knowledge that aggregates around this
I have come up against my first dissertation dissaster; my pilot experiment
produced unreliable results. I am researching the effect of source tone  and
resonant spectral peak frequency difference on the perceptual grouping of
crossing musical scales.
    I have posted an abstract, the methodology, the CSound files used to
create the stimuli, and a brief description of what I think may be the
possible problems on my website. I would appreciate responses from anyone who
might have suggestions or criticism on the design, method, stimuli, or
problems that lie therein.
The web address is:

Sincerely (troubled),
David Spondike