WARNING: you may have received a virus attachment via my account

Please do not open or forward any attachment with the extension .vbs
It is likely a  virus for windows computers.  Unfortunately you may have
received one recently via my account -- without my knowledge.

the attached .vbs file is a VBS-loveletter virus:
If you opened this attachment, please see the following link for more
information:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.plan.a.html
As soon as you download this information, please disconnect your computer from
the internet and follow the instructions to clean your computer.  Otherwise
it will mail itself to every email address it can find on your computer.
Immediately kill the process wscript.exe and your mail process if it is
running on your computer, or better yet reboot and follow the instructions
from the web page, included below.

Removal:
Delete all .vbs files from your system.
Delete the file Us-president-and-fbi-secrets.htm from your Windows
directory.
Run regedit to make the following registry modifications:
Delete HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\plan colombia
Delete HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\LINUX32
Delete HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices\reload
Replace your logos.sys and logow.sys files from the original Windows disks
if they have been modified.
Search all local hard disks for hidden MP3 and MP2 files. The hidden
attribute must then be removed.