Research Opportunities in CASA at OSU

Dear List,

A postdoc position in computational auditory scene analysis (CASA) is
available immediately in my lab.  The project involves speech segregation, or separating
speech from acoustic interference.  Interested people please email me a CV and
a description of qualifications.

Prospective students who are interested in CASA are strongly encouraged to apply to
our department (when you do so please also send me an email).

Thanks for your attention,

DeLiang Wang

Dr. DeLiang Wang
The Ohio State University
2015 Neil Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210-1277, U.S.A.

Email: dwang@cis.ohio-state.edu
Phone: 614-292-6827 (OFFICE); 614-292-7402 (LAB)
Fax: 614-292-2911